Sunday, November 20, 2011

Bucket Lists

Today, a player from my favorite college football team, the Arkansas Razorbacks, was found dead in his dorm room. A few days ago, the women's basketball coaches at Oklahoma State died in a plane crash in Perryville, Ar. It's made me think a lot about what exactly I want to do before I die. Here are just a few;

1. Visit all of the 7 wonders of the world.
2. Spend a week touring the museums in Washington DC and NYC.
3. Personally hand a pair of Toms Shoes to a kid in a Third-World country.
4. Adopt an Invisible Child
5. Have children
6. Change a life
7. Read the Bible in it's entirety

Those are only the ones that are fresh on my mind. I'm sure there is much more I want to do in life, but thats all I can think of right now. I hope I can do all of those and more before my time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment